Topaz Valve 3/4" W/Detach Long Tail.
Float with Arm
Maintain consistent water levels in your storage tank, cistern, cleaning system, agricultural trough, and more with a Jobe TPV20DLT Topaz trough valve! This valve has a 0.75" BSP/NPT inlet and detach long tail base. All Jobe trough valves come with an arm and float for operation, and can be mounted above or below the water level. As the float moves, it operates a small pilot valve that controls the main diaphragm valve. These valves are ideal for use in high flow situations where a compact, sturdy, and non-corrosive body design is needed. Use this valve with water differentials between 20-60 mm and pressures from 5 to 100 PSI.
Body Dimensions: 3.5"x 5.25".
Arm Length: 4.69".
Float diameter: 125mm (4.92").
- High flow and corrosion-resistant design.
- Mount horizontally or vertically, above or below water line.
- Slow shut-down minimizes water hammer.
- Detatch long tail base design.
- Inlet: 0.75" BSP/NPT.
- Maximum temperature: 140°F.
- Water differential range: 20-60mm (0.75"-2.5").
- Pressure range: 5-100 PSI.
- Easily adjust float position without tools.
- Includes port that connects to Frostpro anti-freeze devices (sold separately).
- Includes float and arm.
- Includes switch for locking in of position.
- Includes internal filter to keep debris out.
- Jobe valves item #TPV20DLT.